Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Target Trip 6/23/2010

My trip to Target was wonderful... My cashier was great.. So here is how I saved a little over 85.00 dollars in 30mins!



Here is All That I bought..
A very patient customer that was behind me asked how do you that? And she also asked me where do you find your coupons? Well I am going to tell you.
I have a binder with baseball inserts keeping all of my coupons organized So ORGANIZATION is KEY!
I print most of my coupons from http://www.coupons.com/ and http://www.target.com/ I also get TWO Sunday papers delivered.
And my facebook page helps.. Since by likeing certain products or companies they offer coupons. And remember ALWAYS browser back when printing and coupon to see if you can print two or more :)
Number one thing to know about Target is they Take and Target coupon and Manf.. Coupon for every item if there is a Target coupon for the item. So I always look at Target's website and match on printable coupons with coupons I already have.
So.... Here is what I bought and what coupns I used.
* means coupons and every item I had a Target coupon for

Cleaning Supplies
Airwick oils 7.99 after * .99
scrubbing bubbles two of these 3.19 after* Free buy one get one coupons
Scrubbing bubbles toile cleaning two of these 6.79 after * Free Buy on get one coupons
Shout  two of these 1.97 after * 47cents
Grocery
Two boxes of waffels 2.14 after *  28cents for both boxes
Health - Beauty Cosmetics
Two bottles olay body wash 4.79 * 79 cents after coupons
John Fredia shampoo and conditoner 1.02 for both after coupons
 Two Gillette Shaving cream 97cents after* free
Two schick hdyro razors 7.99 each Free after coupons
And then money Maker after rebate. E-mail me At couponkadie@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail form
HOME
A cute cup with a straw.. 2.32 I had a  2.00 off a target home store purchase So the the cup was 32 cents
Baby Stuff
4 Bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby wash 72 cents each after coupons
So to start couponing at Target or any store please use the tips I listed below and if you have the slightest question please e-mail me thanks!











~*Coupon Kadie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment