Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Nolan.. My life outside of coupons...

Dear, Nolan...
I can't not believe you will be ONE!! Its pretty crazy how much you have taught me about life and myself in ONE short year.. I love you more than I can ever imagine.. Everyone LOVES your smile. You are a beautiful baby.. People tell me that I should have you model. Anyway.. Your favorite things are.. Mickey Mouse,  and BOOKS!! Gosh do you love books. I read all the time to you which I love.. But I need to buy you some new stories.. I have most of them memorized. You also love to EAT! and their is not really much you will not eat. You didn't eat baby food very long. You also don't drink formula anymore either. We also kicked the pacifer habit.. And you really only take a bottle every now in then. You perfer your sippy cup over anything else. Which is GREAT. And you starting walking at 9  1/2 months now you RUN!! But I love you! I love your little fat thick feet that I can't find normal shoes for. You also love my feet and toes which is a little strange. You to try and bite my tattoo off  my foot. Well until the next update.. I just hope that you know your momma LOVES you!








~*Coupon Kadie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment